||(52) 1 984-145-8962
Rancho Baaxal reserves the right to dismount any rider who poses a threat to themselves, their horse, or another rider in the group. For your own safety, please be totally honest with us when informing us about your riding experience level.
Promocionar tu página también
Rancho Baaxal Cancellation Policy
1. All cancellations will be charged an 8% cancellation fee of the total amount of any services requested (horseback riding, transportation, or any additional services).
2. Cancellations should be carried out at least three days (72 hours) before your scheduled tour.
3. Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to a booked tour will incur an additional fee of $20 US per person.
4. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to a booked tour will incur an additional fee of $30 US per person.
5. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to a booked tour or no-shows will be charged in full, and you will be obligated to settle your outstanding balance by PayPal no later than 48 hours after your scheduled tour departure. You will not be able to reschedule a missed tour without making a new reservation and paying a new deposit.
6. Changes of tour dates can be done at least 48 hours prior to the tour date, provided that another date/time is available.
7. Late arrivals: Please check your confirmation email carefully to see at what time we are expecting you to arrive at the ranch and make sure you arrive on time. If you arrive late you might not be able to participate in the tour and you will have to pay your tour in full as per our cancellation policy. If you have booked a private tour and arrive late, we will wait for you up to 20 minutes after your scheduled tour departure, but will still end the tour on time in order to keep our schedule.
8. If you have booked transportation through us and fail to provide us with your room number at least 24 hours prior to your pickup time, we will not be able to arrange your transportation and no refunds will be issued.